Thursday, May 30, 2013

Change Always Brings More Change. I'm Moving Over

I started Blessed Builder one night late in 2007. It was the first I'd encountered blogland and out of curiosity more than anything, I clicked the button in the upper right hand corner "Create Blog". That night I became a blogger, even though I barely knew what a blog was.

I connected with a circle of bloggers who were connected through Proverbs 31 ministries and have made several friends from the early years. 

More connections were made when I attended (at the encouragement of another blogger) She Speaks in the summer of 2008. {And I'm excited to be going back this year!}

Since then things have changed. Blogging, life and me.

So I've been wanting to move from the original title which I didn't give much thought to when I created the blog on a whim that night. I am still blessed (and honored) to participate in building the Kingdom of God by encouraging your faith-walk. 

But I no longer build furniture, yard ornaments and home decor. Which was the other inspiration for the title, "Blessed Builder". 

God has changed our circumstances and my heart. I am more passionate to live Isaiah 61. As much as I have loved my Bittersweet Farm life, my heart is no longer there.

So, I am moving over to Wordpress. It's taken me a bit to get accustomed to the basics. But you can head over to Truth and Love {the address is simple: kathyschwanke (dot) com}

If you are a subscriber to this blog, you can just add your email in the box over there for updates in your inbox.



No comments:

ShareThis